Popular Posts

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Freestyle Poetry 1.

My Hearts in a Calm Disarray I'm finally numb.
Emotions; Will No Longer Come, My Sadness is Finally Done!
I Once Cared too Much, Which Left me In Fear.
Then I Stopped, Which Brought Me Here.
I Despised the Lies, Encouraged the tries, While I Tried not to surmise
I Thought I was Wise, Then I Realized There are NO Men..just Boys and Guys.
Real Men Would comfort me, and Treat me With Respect.
Little Boys want to go to all the "bases" and ask "What's Next"?
Mmmh… You wonder why women hate you?
Probably because you don't think your thoughts through…
What is Love? A concept? A mindset?
Just Let me Know when You Find. it.
My Hearts Never been soo blank and filled with empty space.
All My thoughts in a soup and It Still Has No Taste.
I've Tried Too Many, That left me with dissatisfaction
That's why my heart is now lifeless; with no reaction.
I Don't Need Novocain to Numb The Pain
I Was already Drenched in Doubt. So Of Course I Cant Feel The Rain…
I Have, I Mean HAD, Soo Much to Give.
I Don't Anymore, but I Obviously Did..
Im Restless and Helpless cuz you left my heart Neglected
An Open Wound That You Left Unprotected!
I Just Ask Why? I Gave It All
You Watched Me Take a Chance, Then You Just Let Me Fall
While You Stood Tall, Leaving Me with None, and Leaving you With All!!
I Guess You Won, Which Means I Lost.
Yeah, I'm Numb. But At What Cost?
When Love does Come, I Won't Have The Sense To Grab it.
They Might Ask For My Heart To Give, But I Won't Have it.
I Give, I Give, You Take, You Take.
It was My Choice To Give, So I Guess It's My Mistake.
Its soo tiring building yourself up for the next person to do the same as the person before
Soo I Stopped Building, and stopped giving . Im No Longer Keeping score.
This Wasn't intended to be this long, you see…
I Thought My feelings were gone, But They Crept back up on Me
I Threw in the Towel, No More Getting Fouled, No Longer any doubts.
What Now?

6 comments:

Daryus(Lil Daze) said...

I really like this Tamari (: .! It seems like u really put effert in it, and i feel like u really ment what u said in this poem.

tamari said...

Thanks Dayrus. Yes , i really did put effort into this poem! can't wait until i post the new one i wrote! be sure too check it out(;

Jacob said...

I think this is really deep i hope to see more of these in the future tamari :D

Tamari said...

thanks Jacob! and deffiniately will(:

Jaylon said...

Gosh Tamari, im about to cry, haha but that was realli deep you have a great imagination, i hope you'll write more

Tamari said...

thanks jaylon and i will(: