Popular Posts

Friday, February 24, 2012

ELA showcase

  • Explain your three favorite post.
1).Writng Project
2).God's Greatest Creation
3).Hunger Games Project
-I chose God's greatest creation as one of my favorite writing's because i worte for my mom when she was battling cancer and I never really told anyway or exspressed my feelings to anyone of how I felt about the situation but I did that through writing.

  • Explain the post that best reflects your creativity.
-The psot that best shows my creativity is The Hunger Games Project because I compared the love relationships between two different book (twilight and hunger games) and i also used a different powerpoint called Prezi and it was very neat and creative to use.

  • Explain the post that best evidence of your growth in as a writer.
-The post that best describe that I have grown as a writer is My Writing Project Post. This piece shows I've grown as a writer because It was very powerful and thought out to me.

  • Explain the post that shows you are a thinker or a learner.
-The post that hspws i am a thinker is my God's Greatest Creation post because I wrote it for my and I described what we went through and how strong she was. All in all i think it had to be one of my best writing pieces.

2 comments:

tasteach said...

G'day Tamari,
Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

Tamari said...

Thanks Claire! i will be sure to comment and check out your blog
(: