Popular Posts

Friday, February 3, 2012

Writing Project

I was told several times I couldn’t succeed in my dreams,
Family, loved ones, killed my esteem.
I say to myself hold your head high,
You have so much potential, in my dreams I will fly.
I wanna be somebody lend out my hand,
Those who struggle UNDERSTANDS !
Although I may struggle, many has worse,
God has a plan, your life is not cursed.
If you ever been told you couldn’t make it,
The Battles not over, God forsake it.
I’ve been in many situations, only one brought me out,
And that’s the man upstairs, never left in doubt.
Never let no one discourage you, bring you down,
Stand strong, believe, enjoy life while around.
I encourage one to never give in,
The DEVIL’S doing his job, you FALL..and he WINS!!

2 comments:

Daryus(Lil Daze) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daryus(Lil Daze) said...

I really like is. I can tell you put work into this project