Popular Posts
-
I was told several times I couldn’t succeed in my dreams, Family, loved ones, killed my esteem. I say to myself hold your head high, You ...
-
Capter 18 was very intense. Rue's death of all people suprised me. I thought Rue was too smart too fall into a trap like that let alone ...
-
It was basketball season. Me and the team were eating pizza, We were all excited for this game because we KNEW we could beat them. Not to be...
-
Your one of God's greatest creations, that why I'd like to share this story with my nation. Back when i waas 9 my mom was diagnosed ...
-
Stupid Ohh How I Was I SOOO Stupid? I Actually Trusted Lying Cupid… I Knew This Would Happen, Just Don't Know How I Let It I Gave a C...
-
My Hearts in a Calm Disarray I'm finally numb. Emotions; Will No Longer Come, My Sadness is Finally Done! I Once Cared too Much, Which...
-
Explain your three favorite post. 1).Writng Project 2).God's Greatest Creation 3).Hunger Games Project -I chose God's greatest c...
-
We are one nation why cant we just face it, can we not all just stop with the segregation? All of our naked faces we're all different ra...
Friday, October 14, 2011
To change or Not to change.
i think God made every indiviual different for a reason. You should accept any flaws you have reguardless of what it is. Plastic suregery is the WORST thing anyone could ever get. Also you shouldn't look whats on the outside. what really matters is your inner glow. your beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It was really deep girl.
I agree, with you; you shouldnt change for anybody.
I like this this is really good keep up the good work
thanks you guys!
iLooveThis Post And iAgree With The Part That U Stated ''God made every indiviual different for a reason''.(:
tanks Deanna!
Post a Comment